בֹּא - "Go"
Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants, that I may perform these signs of Mine among them,
|<< Previous (Va'eira)||Next (B'shalach) >>|
The Hebrew Words
First use in Scripture
The first time bo is used in Scripture is in Genesis 2:19.
Out of the ground the LORD G-d formed every beast of the field and every bird of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name.
Last use in Scripture
The last time bo is used in Scripture is in Malachi 4:6.
"He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."
- The Plague of Locusts - Exodus 10:1
- Darkness Over the Land - Exodus 10:21
- The Last Plague - Exodus 11:1
- The Passover Lamb - Exodus 12:1
- Feast of Unleavened Bread - Exodus 12:14
- A Memorial of Redemption - Exodus 12:23
- Exodus of Israel - Exodus 12:33
- Ordinance of the Passover - Exodus 12:42
- Consecration of the Firstborn - Exodus 13:1
The plagues are examined in more detail in The Plagues of the Exodus article.
Portraits of Messiah
Verse by Verse Notes