I put together this brief list of ten reasons I keep Torah:
10. My prayer would not be heard and would be a sin (Proverbs 28:9, Jeremiah 7:8-16).
9. When Messiah returns those who follow him will be obeying Torah and keeping the festivals (Ezekiel 45:16, Zechariah 14:16, Jeremiah 33:14-18).
8. There are over 1,089 commands from the Torah in the "New Testament".
7. If you obey one part of the Torah (such as "love your neighbor as yourself" or "Love the Lord your G-d with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind") you are required to keep the entire Torah (Galatians 5:3).
6. Those who stay in Messiah should obey it (1 John 2:6).
5. The Talmidim (Disciples) walked according to it (Acts 21:23-26).
4. It is the works that He prepared in advance for me to walk in (Ephesians 2:10).
3. We have been grafted into Isra'el and the Torah was given to all Isra'el by YHVH (Exodus 24:12, Numbers 15:16).
2. The Torah reveals the greatness of G-d within His people Isra'el (Deuteronomy 4:5-8)
1. The Messiah did it (Matthew 5:17) and He is my Lord (Jude 1:25). A disciple is not above his teacher nor a slave above his master (Matthew 10:24).