ראה - "See"
"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse:
|<< Previous (Ekev)||Next (Shoftim) >>|
The Hebrew Word
First use in Scripture
The first time re'eh is used in Scripture is in Genesis 1:4.
G-d saw that the light was good; and G-d separated the light from the darkness.
Last use in Scripture
The last time re'eh is used in Scripture is in Malachi 3:18.
So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.
- Torah for the Sanctuary - Deuteronomy 12:1
- Shun Idolatry - Deuteronomy 13:1
- Clean and Unclean Animals - Deuteronomy 14:1
- The Sabbatical Year - Deuteronomy 15:1
- The Moedim of Pesach, of Shavuot, and Sukkot - Deuteronomy 16:1
Portraits of Messiah
Verse by Verse Notes