מסעי - "Journeys"
These are the journeys of the sons of Israel, by which they came out from the land of Egypt by their armies, under the leadership of Moses and Aaron.
|<< Previous (Mattot)||Next (Devarim) >>|
The Hebrew Word
First use in Scripture
The first time massa is used in Scripture is in Genesis 13:3.
He went on his journeys from the Negev as far as Bethel, to the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Ai,
Last use in Scripture
The last time massa is used in Scripture is in Deuteronomy 10:11.
"Then the LORD said to me, 'Arise, proceed on your journey ahead of the people, that they may go in and possess the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.'
- Review of the Journey from Egypt to the Yarden River - Numbers 33:1
- Law of Possessing the Land - Numbers 33:50
- Instruction for Apportioning the Land - Numbers 34:1
- Cities for the Levi'im - Numbers 35:1
- Cities of Refuge - Numbers 35:6
- Inheritance by Marriage - Numbers 36:1
Portraits of Messiah
Verse by Verse Notes